Planning your event and looking for live bands to hire? With so much talent around, where to start? How do you know what you need?
5 tips for choosing a band for your event
- Set your budget. Before anything else, you need to know how much you can spend.
- Make clear instructions. What type of event are you holding? What sort of music do you want? Is it an evening celebration, or dancing into the small hours? Decide in advance how many “sets” you’ll need from the band.
- Start early. Successful bands are always busy, and booked up months in advance,
- Ask around. Friends and family may know bands for hire they can recommend. Personal referral is always best.
- When searching, check where your band usually works and performs. Long distance travel can add to your bill.
Once you know your key requirements, you can start researching and phoning around. If you can get to a performance of your chosen band, all the better. Professional bands for hire will expect to sign a booking contract with you, and may even ask for a small deposit. You should also be prepared to provide dressing room space, refreshments, and an electrical supply more than one 13A socket. We’re not in the realms of contract riders for global superstars. Usually coffee and sandwiches will do the trick, but to help your event go smoothly, check all these details in advance
Take time to find the right music for your event
Whilst successful bands and musicians perform hundreds of gigs every year, your event is a big deal for you. Spend time and effort researching the right music for you, and going the extra mile to get what you want. The quality of the entertainment is a key memory of a social event for most people, and you want your guests to go away with good memories of yours.
Sensational entertainment from Sensation Band
If you’re in need of live bands for hire, look no further than Sensation Band. We’re an almighty collaboration of kickass musicians who rock with some of the biggest chart-riders on the planet. Highly experienced and versatile professionals who play at the biggest live events around the world; we can offer talent, energy and a wide repertoire to suit all tastes.
For your wedding, party, Christmas or corporate event, Bar mitzvah or any special occasion, call us on 0208 1234 851 or use the contact form on our web site. We’ll usually come back to you within a day, for a quick chat, but please enquire early. We’re always busy and can be booking far ahead.